|Abstract||In the light of providing a solution for the elderly and differently abled to obtain smart home delivery of essential household commodities, a brand new mobile application named "E-shopper" is introduced. In the present day context, the rapid escalation of the cost of living has become a very crucial factor and a challenge for every person. Thus, the authors decided to build a cross-platform mobile application to facilitate their needs and wants effectively and efficiently. In the system, the application decides the best supermarket to buy the specific item list provided by the customer by displaying automated customized preferences by analyzing the least total cost for the list of products. The application will show the nearest branch of the particular supermarket for the customer’s location by using outdoor navigation. Moreover, a delivery method will also be provided by the application to make it more convinient for the customer. Since the increase in elderly and differently abled population becoming a crucial factor in the world; the authors decided to use voice method parallel to the normal mode (for regular customers) in the application. Three parties will involve in the e-system such as regular or differently abled clients, administrators and finally those who deliver. On the other hand, the delivery services will benefit through this system and their delivering companies will also be marketed. Therefore, this system introduces a brand new shopping concept for the customers in addition to the golden opportunity that other parties included in this system will have in boosting their revenue.|
- "Pickme | Faster. Safer. Smarter". Pickme.lk. N.p., 2017. Web. 3 May 2017. [Online]. Available:http://pickme.lk/. [Accessed: 03- May- 2017].
- "Snapcart - Groceries to your door", Snapcart.lk, 2017. [Online]. Available: http://snapcart.lk/. [Accessed: 03- May- 2017].
- "10 best shopping apps for Android", Android Authority, 2017. [Online]. Available: http:// www.androidauthority.com/best-android-shopping-apps-544784/. [Accessed: 03- May- 2017].
- Vladimir Kulyukin, Aliasgar Kutiyanawala, “Accessible
- Shopping Systems for Blind and Visually Impaired Individuals: Design Requirements and the State of the Art” [online] Available at: https://www.researchgate.net/publication/228366395 Accessible_Shopping_Systems_for_Blind_and_Visually_Impaired_Individuals_Design_Requirements_and_the_State_of_the_Art [Accessed 12 Aug. 2017].
- D.A. Shulga1, A.A. Kapustin, A.A. Kozlov, A.A. Kozyrev, M.M. Rovnyagin, Ieeexplore.ieee.org. (2017).The scheduling based on machine learning for heterogeneous CPU/GPU systems - IEEE Xplore Document. [online] Available at: http://ieeexplore.ieee.org/document/7448189/?reload=true [Accessed 12 Aug. 2017].
- Stefano Panzieri, Federica Pascucci, and Giovanni Ulivi, Ieeexplore.ieee.org. (2017). An outdoor navigation system using GPS and inertial platform - IEEE Xplore Document. [online] Available at: http://ieeexplore.ieee.org/document/1011250/ [Accessed 12 Aug. 2017].
- Ieeexplore.ieee.org. (2017). e-shop user preferences via theuserbehavior - IEEE Xplore Document. [online] Availableat:http://ieeexplore.ieee.org/document/7509048/ [Accessed 5 Aug. 2017].
- Ieeexplore.ieee.org. (2017). Pref Shop A Web Shop with User Preference Search Capabilities - IEEE Xplore Document. [online] Available at: http://ieeexplore.ieee.org/document/5615768/ [Accessed 5 Aug. 2017].
- WHO, 2016, Visual impairment and blindness. [Online]. Available:http://www.who.int/mediacentre/factsheets/fs282/en/[Accessed 26-Apr-2017].
- Glaubius, R., Tidwell, T., Gill, C. and Smart, W. (2017). Real -Time Scheduling via Reinforcement Learning. [online]Arxiv.org. Available at: https://arxiv.org/abs/1203.3481 [Accessed 12 Aug. 2017].
- Terry L. Childers, Carol Kaufman-Scarborough, “Expanding opportunities for online shoppers with disabilities” Journal of Business Research 62 (2009) 572–578, Available Online, [Accessed March 2017].
- Rahul Bhoyar, Nitin Chopde, G.H. Raisoni, “Cloud Computing:Service models, Types, Database and issues”, Available online,International Journal of Advanced Research in ComputerScience and Software Engineering - Volume 3, Issue 3, March2013 ISSN: 2277 128X, www.ijarcsse.com, [Accessed March 2017].
- "Google Maps Draw Route between two points using Google Directions in Google Map Android API V2", Android tutorials for hassle-free androiddevelopment and programming, 2017 [Online].Available:https://www.androidtutorialpoint.com/intermediate/google-maps-draw-path-twopoints- using-google-directions-google-map-android-api-v2/. [Accessed: 04- May- 2017]
- A. Rajpurohit, "Why Azure ML is the Next Big Thing for Machine Learning?", Kdnuggets.com, 2017. [Online]. Available: http://www.kdnuggets.com/2014/11/microsoft-azure-machine-learning.html. [Accessed: 26- Apr- 2017].
- Ieeexplore.ieee.org. (2017). Evaluation of an online shopping system under Preferences and Constraints - IEEE Xplore Document. [online] Available at: http://ieeexplore.ieee.org/document/6900974/ [Accessed 5 Aug. 2017].
- Ieeexplore.ieee.org. (2017). A measurement study on Amazon wishlist and its privacy exposure - IEEE Xplore Document.[online] Available at: http://ieeexplore.ieee.org/document/7996684/[Accessed5 Aug.2017