- Blue eyes technology, Mizna Rehman Mizna; Mamta Bachani; Sundas Memon, Eighth International Conference on Digital Information Management (ICDIM 2013).
- ForcePhone: Software Lets Smartphones Sense Touch Force, Yu-Chih Tung; Kang G. Shin, IEEE Pervasive Computing, Year: 2016
- M. Zentner, D. Grandjean, and K. Scherer, “Emotions evoked by the sound of music: Characterization, classiﬁcation, and measurement,” Emotion, vol. 8, no. 4, pp. 494–521, 2008Tavel, P. 2007 Modeling and Simulation Design. AK Peters Ltd.
- ]X. Hu and J. S. Downie, "Exploring mood metadata: relationships with genre, artist and usage metadata," Proc. ISMIR, pp. 67-72, Sept. 2007.
- S.Madhumitha,Slide Share, Blue Eyes Technology, March 2013,..
- W. O. Chase, How Music REALLY Works: The Essential Handbook for Songwriters, Performers, and Music Students,2nd ed. Vancouver, Canada: Roedy Black Publishing, 2006.
- S. Hwang and K.-y. Wohn, “Pseudobutton: Enabling Pressure-Sensitive Interaction by Repurposing Microphone on Mobile Device,” Proc. Extended Abstracts on Human Factors in Computing Systems (CHI), 2012, pp. 1565– 1570.