|Keywords||Cloud Computing, virtual machine,Sharing,Coupling, DAG, Job Allocation, Resource Management, Mapping, RR, JSQ|
- Hoang T. Dinh, Chonho Lee, Dusit Niyato and Ping Wang “A survey of mobile cloud computing: architecture, applications, and approaches”, Wireless Communications and Mobile Computing, 2013, Pp 1587–1611.
- Victor Chang, Robert John Walters and Gary Wills “The development that leads to the Cloud Computing Business Framework”, Cloud Computing Business Framework, 2013, Pp 1-22.
- Pinal Salot “A Survey Of Various Scheduling Algorithm In Cloud Computing Environment”, IJRET, 2013, Pp 131-135.
- Pooja Samal and Pranati Mishra “Analysis of variants in Round Robin Algorithms for load balancing in Cloud Computing”, IJCSIT, 2013, Pp 416-419.
- Huankai Chen, Professor Frank Wang, Dr Na Helian and Gbola Akanmu “User-Priority Guided Min-Min Scheduling Algorithm for Load Balancing in Cloud Computing”, IEEE, 2013, Pp 1-8.
- Younis A. Younis, Kashif Kifayat and Madjid Merabti “An access control model for cloud computing”, journal of information security and applications, 2014, Pp 45-60.
- Teena Mathew, K. Chandra Sekaran and John Jose “Study and Analysis of Various Task Scheduling Algorithms in the Cloud Computing Environment”, IEEE, 2014, Pp 658-664.
- Alaka Ananth and K. Chandrasekaran “Cooperative Game Theoretic Approach for Job Scheduling in Cloud Computing”, IEEE, 2015, Pp 147-156.
- Liyun Zuo, Shoubin Dong, Lei Shu, Chunsheng Zhu and Guangjie Han “A Multiqueue Interlacing Peak Scheduling Method Based on Tasks’ Classiﬁcation in Cloud Computing”, IEEE, 2016, Pp 1-13.